Awesome things in my life at the moment!
inspired by the blog link u left me and the need for me to be more positive and thankful for my blessings :)
1. The first is a book I just finished. It was a quick read and I cant recommend it enough to EVERYONE!!!!! It has already been a blessing to me and is a nice wake up call that Jesus is for real! i am sure some people will think its a fiction story and try to talk down the whole thing, but i loved it and i know u would too! order it! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0849946158/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img
2. My teapot and tea kettle. I make at least one pot of tea a day usually two. It keeps me from snacking, also keeps me smiling cause my teapot is so dang cute!
3. My second job. no only for the $$ benefit but because it is helping me connect with other families and people in enumclaw that I would have never known otherwise. oh and to top it off its fun and good to be busy
4. the discovery of legendary doughnuts..this one isn't so awesome for my booty but it is for my taste buds. located in lakeland hills its like a mini voodoo doughnuts and oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh so yummy.
5. my new granol bar recipe. i have moved on from cookies and am now a granola bar making addict. tonight's batch will be almond, coconut, sunflower seed, with white chocolate...yummm