now there are only two things on my mind this Friday after noon..the first one is not gonna be talked about and the second is a cold beer (wish i could share a pitcher with you trishy)
here are my top 5 beers.....
1. apricot ale by pyramid ---great flavor, great taste, great buzz!
2. blue moon honey wheat ---introduced to me in college, only good on tap..but oh so good with a slice of orange!
3. Kokanee -- college favorite for my paydays, had to have a Canadian beer on the list!
4. Coors light --- blue mountains, cheep, great out of a can, always available
5. Ram's Blonde Ale --- yummmmm, only order it by the pitcher!
just shy of making the top five... busch light(for the memories), widmer, and classic blue moon...
its almost 5 o'clock!
coming soon...my favorite wines...!