Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Is it Christmas Yet?

 Normally, I would not show off a future Christmas present, but I just cant help it. I finished this lap quilt this weekend and just had to share! Its bright, cheery and festive. The fabric is the Flurry by Kate Spain for Moda and the quilt was made with a layer cake. Very simple design, very happy I purchased the fabric during a Christmas in July Sale! Saved so much! total quilt cost me around $45 to make! Which is very good!
 The person this is for loves snowflakes, so I choose the red snowflake print for the back!
 I used a solid green for the binding and I really like how it worked out. Oh and I finally put my tag on before I made my quilt sandwich! Proud of myself for remembering. Anyway, I am happy with it and had to share!

Lewie would also like to point out that he was a good dog and watched from the couch instead of laying on the quilt while I made it!

1 comment:

  1. adorable :D I can't wait for christmas either. You are so talented! Hope lew dog is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete