Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Local Burger Tour

There was a time when burgers were really my thing. But I have to admit the love for burgers has evolved recently thanks to five guys and it sparked an idea. This summer my co worker Tyler and I will be embarking on a 7 stop tour of locally owned Burger joints on our lunch breaks throughout the summer. Old drive-ins mostly all known for there greasy goodness.

Now my vegan friends out there are probably cringing, but to all my non vegan friends who enjoy classic American food, I will be posting our reviews of the local places, what we have, and how it tastes. Maybe even some photos of these local places. I plan on ordering a single cheeseburger, with ketchup and grilled onions (if available) at every location.& Tyler will also be ordering a similar meal at every location.

Tour Stops Include: 

Out & About  - Located in a trailer on Puyallup's South Hill

Don's Drive In - Located across from the fair grounds in Puyallup

Dairy Freeze - Located in downtown Sumner.

Pick-Quick - Located in Fife

Wally's White River Drive In - Located on hwy 410 in Buckley

Frisko Freeze - Located on Division Ave in Tacoma.

Goffy Goose - Located on 6th Ave in Tacoma.

Other locations we are considering however they are a little more of a chain so we cut them out are,  frugals, five guys and fatburger....first we need to make it through these 7 stops!

Tour kicks off next Tuesday! Stay tuned for how our first visit goes!


4 comments:

  1. At least get some fries an let your vegan friends know how those are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a huge fry person, but tyler enjoys them so I will let you know..haha.

      Delete
  2. Where's the review?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh!!! So excited to hear about this...I recently have started to regain my confidence in burgers. I absolutely love Frugals :D Can't wait to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete