many people are posting on facebook about how they are thankful for there family, home, health or even there little four legged friends. I am thankful for all those things, however this thanksgiving i want to focus on the other things in life that i am oh so grateful for but just don't get the thanks they deserve....so here it goes...these are the things that really keep my world moving..
1. automatic bill pay - otherwise i would forget
2. 103.7 morning djs - they play local quiz games i like, talk a little, and when they do its only about important things.. morning DJs usually bug me. These ones dont and i am thankful for them!
3. my ducks - i love watching them grow up in our pond they make me smile alot!
4. the fireplace i can turn on! - its a life saver, i cant imagine chopping wood, jason never would...lets be honest
5. amazon.com- i love reviews
6. etsy!!!!!!!- not only for the shopping, but for the creative inspiration
7. old photos of my family- been collecting them and working with them. its amazing to see how far my family has come in the last 100 years
8. angry birds- the best time filling app ever!!
9. the blog stuff Christians like- it makes me laugh and keeps me inspired
10. work email- how else could i talk to my friends all day?
11. my dog lewie- i know he is in the category of things everyone is thankful for but really he makes me happy everyday, and he is sitting on a pile of blankets right now watching me...so cute!
12. drive thru coffee stands- i went in my slippers today
intermission..the ducks are fighting....
13. cup holders in my car- for after visiting coffee stands
14. those mini shopping carts- so much easier to drive!
15. gilly hicks - for making the most comfy undies ever!
16. my kitchen aid mixer - it makes life easier
17. country music - its the story of my life i swear
18. our neighbor acorss the street who is like a neighboorhod watch program all on his own
19. puyallup fair food - i love it, as bad as that is
20. golf courses- i love the pretty grass
and well i could go on...but i will just keep it at that for now! happy thanksgiving!