Monday, March 21, 2011

may the force be with you

Everyone wants a good wedding day but these brides took good to mean they needed the force on their side. We all have favorite movies but these brides took it a little to far..

I wonder if which one the groom is?

No only are this bride and groom into star wars, but apparently so are all their friends and family. To all my friends who read this...if you have a star wars wedding i will not be dressing up to match..i apologize now.


This wedding wanted to give the formal storm trooper look. My question here is if the groom is surprising the bride with this theme change...

ahh how romantic..light sabers..or life savers as a little kid at church calls them...


i am a little curious if they dressed up a midget as yoda or a kid?

this one is by far the winner! Chew is there!!! and the little guy in the front is dressed up as R2D2...they believed in their theme...but still...not for me...however this wig would help if your a bride worried you wouldn't be able to get the full effect...


grossss....

now if i was to theme a wedding after my favorite movie we would have no places for my lovely friends...unless u all came as wendy peffercorn..but than who would I be...hummm....i would need to marry benny the jet obviously... :)

ps... i still to this day have the sandlot memorized....

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahahaahahhahaha...hmmm I would dress up as audrey and alex could be fred astaire..that's my theme ;) lol. I love sandlot!!!

    ReplyDelete