Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The HUGE MONDO white wall

If you have been to my house you know that there is a HUGE MONDO white wall in the middle of everything. The wall extends from the first floor living open space, up over the balcony in to the family loft and all the way down the hall on the second floor. Maybe you remember the wall from our Christmas card last year. I had purchased a huge vinyl cling on the wall for the holidays.

Needless to say with the vaulted ceiling going on in this house its been hard to decide what to do with it.


For a long time now I have toyed with the idea of a gallery wall. But in my true fashion I have felt very indecisive on what to put on it. Do I do black and whites, a mix of art and photography, just photography, just natural photos of nature, maybe a collection of my favorite parks. Yeah I couldn't decide. About the only thing I had decided is that the frames needed to be different. So ...after 1 year and 3 weeks of living here I etsy searched gallery wall...and so the transformation was inspired.

and here it goes....

 than a few more...
 and another...
 and a rectangle white...
 and the cool oval one...
 the biggest of the bunch...a black rectangle...
  and last but not least..a while little slight oval. :)
 So what do you think? Does the HUGE MONDO wall look better now! (well except for the pillows, I am ready for something new and already purchased the best new fabric from Michel miller)

From the entry way... ahh my house is finally coming together :) already have my next project planned.
and yes..that is a gray poodle whisky decanter.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment